Friday, May 20, 2011

Why is Life so Expensive?

When it rains, it pours, right?  That has been the nature of May for us this year.  Since it is a spring month, I suppose it is fitting.  But I would prefer actual rain rather than our personal checking account providing all the precipitation.

Along with the standards, we also have our boy going to an astronomy camp at the end of the month—why, oh, why, are trips EVER planned at the end of a month?  Our van broke down, which was bad enough, but ended up costing more than double the initially quoted price.  Our dogs are badly in need of a vet visit for check-ups, shots and heart meds, but we had to put it off until next month.  One dog seems to be limping and has a growth on her ear.

But just now my kids brought in that same dog who won’t stop sneezing.  It seems she sniffed something up that is irritating her nose.  The plopped her on my lap and Bailey just snuggled in and nothing seemed to be wrong.  And then!!  Bloody dog snot is amazingly grosser than it sounds.  What am I supposed to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me!