Monday, September 7, 2009

speaking power

I haven't written here in a while. I have thought about it often, but I feel like I am still processing things, and to write down something feels premature. I am in a state of flux, and 'speaking' here feels like I could betray my final position. Putting something into black and white feels very permanent, and I am anything but permanent right now.



KidsROCK is growing so quickly. It is exciting and a little overwhelming. I feel blessed and ...not burdened, but responsible. I have been praying for KidsROCK for years, and for the last six months of so, I have been praying specifically that God would bring to KidsROCK people looking for community and support in homeschooling. I have faith he honored that request in his perfect timing. Generally, we say God's timing is perfect when we are trying to be patient, because God is moving slowly in our opinion. But in this instance, I feel like things are moving quickly.

I want to be sure I am right with God, and not leaping ahead just because everything is going so quickly, that I just pick up the acceleration.

Anyhow, I am loving welcoming new people and the prospects that are coming ahead. I just want to be able to stay faithful to others so that I might not lose this wonderful gift.

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me!