Saturday, September 12, 2009

The kids that play together grow together?

Since Madi's birth, my kids have always been 10 pounds apart. No different today when I weighed them. It is a fun little factoid that doesn't do much but tickle my heart. Except...this means that when one has a growth spurt, so has the other. I have never spent a lot of money on their clothes. In fact, the first many years, I spent close to nothing on clothes thanks to a never ending (I thought) supply of hand-me-downs.

But this year!!! This year! In May I spent money on a new batch of clothes that they needed. But, here we are in September and I need to buy more!! Madi's legs, man! It is crazy how they just keep hanging out of her skirts, dresses and pants.

And Max looks like an orphan in clothes that show more skin than any self-respecting boy should ever show! LOL Friends are even telling us that perhaps it is time to go shopping! lol he looks like an orphan in clothes 2 sizes too small that are full of holes.

It is fun and neat and I will try to focus on that, rather than the ever-more-quickly-slipping time. *sniff*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me!