Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas is coming

We have been blessed by some sweet cards and sweet treats dropped at our house the last couple of days. It is so nice to feel loved! Sometimes it embarrasses me that my love language is gifts. It is the 'greedy' love language. And the one that is used as an example of not-love. You know, the rich parents who get there kids everything, but never really loved them? The absent dad who sends the coolest toys, but won't bother to visit?

But I sure love gifts. I love getting packages. I have felt so loved by ladies dropping by homemade treats for my family.

I am so thankful for the friends I have and the connections we've made over time. Sometimes my focus is so wrong, and I am humbled this time of year when people take time to remember family and friends. I am remembered among them, and it blesses me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me!