Tuesday, December 15, 2009

flattering...but no good! (a very shallow post)

My girl has been asking for bangs for a while now. I keep putting her off. Her hair is so pretty. And I fear she will have my bangs--horrible! I think she sees her friend's pretty bangs and imagines hers will be as pretty.

So, I just told dh about this, and he went in to talk to her. She told him that she has been trying to tell me for so long something, but I keep breaking in. Tattle tale! LOL So, dh called me in to let me know that she has been trying to tell me something and that I need to listen. Goodness! So, I sit and am ready to listen.

She says, 'Mommy, I like your bangs. I think they are pretty.'

geez. They aren't. They are wiggy! They go every which way and are very uncooperative.

Anyhow, our deal still stands. I told her to wait until the end of the month and if she still wants them, I will give them to her. *sigh*

Can't protect them from everything, can we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me!