Friday, October 28, 2011

My boy

My son is amazing!  He is smart as a whip and is so incredibly creative.  I fear letting him down because he has exceeded me in the field of computers.  I work to keep up and provide for him the necessary challenges to keep him moving forward in his education.  It is no easy task.
We have downloaded a few programs for him to create worlds and games.  The problem is that in less than a week he is already running into the limitations of the program.  We are now trying to go a more creative route and inviting Max to play games like Civilization and Empire Earth to play with the world elements.
But I think we are just going to have to bite the bullet and start teaching him how to use code.  I am not sure how to actually go about that, but we are going to have to figure it out somehow.  He deserves the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me!