Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday

We are in preparation mode for my trip coming up later this week.  All week, we schooled like maniacs in the morning and played with friends in the afternoon/evening.  We got to have lunch and colored eggs with friends Friday.  We made resurrection cookies on Saturday night, which is my cherished tradition with our family, along with waffles and dessert for Easter evening.  On Easter Sunday we went to some friends’ house for an egg hunt that blew every other egg hunt my kids have done out of the water.  Our host was staggeringly generous and I was left speechless.  We ate yummy Mexican and played games.  Monday night was Young Marrieds, which is an evening of pure enjoyment for us.

Today we are working for an etiquette badge with the Frontier Girls.  Dance and errands this morning.  We don’t have plans for tomorrow, except that it is my last full day here before heading out.

 

Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me!