Monday, January 2, 2012

Family Fun

We have found a new game!  In our new family room, that is all laminate flooring and very little furniture, we can lay perpendicular to one wall and shoot ourselves across the floor.  It is like racing in a swimming pool and so much fun!   Each of us has a favorite technique and the dogs seem to enjoy making themselves obstacles.  Sliding on a blanket can add to one’s advantage, depending on the blanket.  I can’t win to save my life, and I am sure I look ridiculous, but we have such a blast I can’t let myself think about that for too long.

new house 001

If you are looking for a way to spend an evening, drop by here and we will see how far YOU can slide!  (I’ve GOT to find somebody to beat!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me!