Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day

Gosh!  It has been a whole week since I posted!  I have been pretty good about daily posts, but this week I have had a hard time even turning on the computer.  I haven’t figured out why, but I am on today because I know if I don’t get on, I never will.

We finished school on Monday.  Tuesday was our regular girl-focused day, but Madi got an ear infection, so we took it easy that evening.  Wednesday we went to Turtle Bay!  Pictures will follow soon.  Thursday, Friday and Saturday I did some good spring cleaning, purging and getting the house easier to pack in case we move this summer.  Last night we celebrated a clean home by hosting dinner and games with friends.  That was a very nice treat.

Today is Mothers Day!  I realize this may not be an endorsement to my character, but this is on my list of all time favorite days each year.  Madi got me a little gift that made me tear up.  She and I have been scoping mother/daughter necklaces for a while, and she found a set that is just perfect.  She also brought me breakfast in bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me!