Saturday, January 15, 2011

A New Endeavor

I recently got my hands on a reading the Bible in a year program coupled with a devotion/journaling method.  I have never been faithful enough to finish all the way to the end a Bible-in-a-year plan, nor to journal with any consistency. 

But I don’t want to give up just because I haven’t ever done it before.  the only method that has been of relative success is this blogging.  SO, I have started a new blog for my devotion!  I pray it offers the same incentive to faithfulness that this blog has.

If you’d like to join me in the readings and share your own comments, I would be doubly blessed.  The blog’s title is SOAP-Bible.  The SOAP is an acronym for Scripture, Observation, Application, Prayer.

I don’t do well with playing catch-up, so I am just starting right where I am: Jan 10.  If (when?) I fall behind, I will just pick up where I left off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me!