Friday, November 11, 2011

May the Lord Bless Us and Keep Us

I am thankful the Lord gave vision for freedom to those who formed this country.  I am thankful to those who have fought to preserve that vision and way of life.  I believe with all my heart that freedom is the foundation of life as God gave it to us.  Why else would He have had that tree in the Garden?  We must be free to choose, or life loses all meaning.

Many lives have been lost to preserve this God-given gift.  Many families have been bereft.  Men, women and children sacrifice to be sure that we can choose when to pray (or not), where to pray, how to pray and to whom to pray.  We have freedom to educate and raise our children as we see fit, and this particular freedom is so very dear to my heart.  Each day we are free to choose our lifestyles and what (or Whom) they will glorify.  These are blessings beyond any measure or treasure!

Thank you, Veterans, and all who have loved them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me!