Friday, February 10, 2012

Sorry, guys

I am considering a new artistic pursuit. I am thinking about finding a way to express the pain of menstrual cramping. Brian suggested I use the clay from our Cranium game and sculpteraid it. I like his idea of the three dimensional expression. I am also considering a simple pencil on paper representation. I’m visualizing the human form contorted in and around itself, almost snail-shell-like.  The other idea I have is a creative movement piece, with occasional sound effects.

Seeing as how my cycle and subsequent pain will never produce a child, I have a hard time being patient with the whole monthly ordeal. But if I were able to travel and profit from artistic displays, perhaps even bring consolation and understanding to others, then it might be worthwhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me!