Monday, February 13, 2012

Starting New

For me, starting something new is almost always a clumsy affair.  Just getting started can take weeks or months.  The first couple of attempts are awkward and full of hiccups.  From experience, I’ve learned to be patient.  It seems that the harder it is to begin, the more worthwhile it will eventually be.  I don’t know why this is, but it seems an unarguable truth in my life.

So, wait patiently and don’t give up.  Don’t write it off because of early cancelations or uncomfortable toe-dipping into the pool of this new experience.  If it really isn’t for you, that will be made clear enough in time.  But don’t misinterpret difficulty with something that God doesn’t want.  Keep on keeping on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me!