Monday, March 12, 2012

Family

We had a great gathering of the church last night.  I don’t know if I can express what a blessing these meetings are to me.  As we headed to the church building, my daughter asked if we were going to be late.  We told her we would be just on time.  She answered, “Oh, good!  I love church and I don’t want to be late.”  Isn’t that great? 

Last night we had a variety of ages, all contributing to the meeting.  Questions, Scripture, music, prayer, laughter and wisdom.  I so appreciate hearing a young one say something of Truth, then waiting on an elder to deepen it with his or her experiences and binding it to the Word.  I just sit in awe as I witness the Spirit move in, through and around us as we share and carefully listen to one another. 

Praise Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me!