Friday, March 19, 2010

A Really Wild Baby

I am updating my email and listening only vaguely to the conversation going on behind me between my kids. It is getting a little bit more passionate, so I stop them and ask for a recap.

My daughter wants nine more dogs. I allow them to continue after I crawl back up into my chair. My son--ever the pragmatist--is telling her all the problems with this plan. Who will take care of them, cost of food, the mess in the house, too hard, too hard and too hard.

My daughter--ever the optimist--says that it would be easy! At the sight of four bugged eyes, she modifies her statement. It would be work, but only like having a really wild baby, and then proceeded to name some of our more busy toddlers in our homeschool group!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me!