Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Do you Fondue? I do!

Fondue just seems like a Dr. Seuss word to me.  Say it ten times in different voices and you’ll start to see pink elephants.fondue

So, the general consensus seems to be that fondue is gross.  I don’t argue, because I think cheese is gross and often wonder why you all keep eating it.  But dipping strawberries, apples and bananas into melted chocolate is a whole ‘nother story!  That is my kind of fondue!  It is too fun a word to waste on cheese, anyway.

I used to host monthly game nights disguised as Pampered Chef parties back in the day.  I would often serve my chocolate fondue  to rave reviews.  But that was years ago, so my kids don’t remember ever having it. 

So part of our special time together, we pulled out the fruit and chocolate chips.  I got out the old Pampered Chef stand and the tea lights and fondue forks.  We set a fancy table and dug in.  It was a neat treat!  

1 comment:

  1. It shows that I drew the black on that fondue pot myself. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me!