Sunday, October 24, 2010

Changed the look again

I like to move things around.  Every season or so, I rearrange the living room to achieve a fresh look.  But, as I get more things, there are fewer choices for the arrangements.  I don’t know if it is because we moved around a lot when I was a kid, and in my early married life, or for some other reason, but I really get a boost from these changes.

I host a blog for our homeschool support and enrichment group.  I try to be a little less raw, a little more professional ‘over there.’  So, I don’t make any changes to the look or formatting.  Which is why I change the look of this blog so often.  If I get bored looking at the books from the other blog, I switch things up here to give me a little release from that itch for the new.

So, there is a new look here.  Like it?  Autumn is my favorite season.  The colors and smells and memories fill the senses this time of year.  I thought I would choose a background picture to reflect the beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me!