Friday, December 9, 2011

It’s Official!

Well, for all the back-and-forthing, we have finally signed papers and paid a holding fee for our new home.  After lots of prayer and tears (on my part), we are going to take that beautiful house!  I am really excited about it.  This is the prettiest home I will have ever lived in.  I know it is silly and material and superficial and, and, and, but I believe this is a plan we can successfully carry out with the help of our Lord.

The houses we looked at within the price range we’d imposed on ourselves had floors that felt like they were going to give out.  That is, when there WERE floors!  And ceilings not high enough for Daddy to stand upright.  It was positively depressing.  But I can say that, after crying a bit in a pity-party of cosmic proportions, I had come to a peace about what I thought was our future.  I was ready for whatever we needed to endure.  And I knew we would have fun.

Then everything changed!  So now, we anticipate a new home for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me!