Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pictures from December

I lost my camera after getting some pretty good shots of our December.  But it is found, so I am just putting them all in one post.

December 2011 006December 2011 014Here are some pictures of the eclipse of the moon.  I only got one clear picture.  I tried using one of my cool features, but it only revealed how shaky my hands are, even balanced on a kid’s head.

 

 

 

 

 

December 2011 022December 2011 020Here is my ballerina getting ready to dance at the Christmas show. Her dance was titled the Chinese Tea. The music was the oriental number from the Nutcracker. I wish I had her pretty dance on here, but this link is for reference.December 2011 024

 

 

 

And finally, here is my engineer with his completed creation.  He worked and saved money for months to buy this Lego set.  He put it together in one sitting and is so tickled with it.  We are pretty impressed, too!

December 2011 031

December 2011 028

December 2011 033

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me!