Monday, November 29, 2010

I am SET!

There had been all this chatter on my homeschool group about the possibility of grocery costs shooting up soon, so I went ahead and did some stocking up.  Since we moved here 11 years ago, I have habitually worked on our ‘pantry’ of supplies.  We lose power often. We regularly are unable to get to the store because of a single car and overtime.  Then the pay cuts and threats of minimum wage serve as pretty good motivation to have some backup.

But sometimes those very reasons stand in the way of keeping the pantry stocked.  So, we were dwindling, and there isn’t a lot of money right now.  But I went ahead and got a stash of food.  Now I feel ready for a party!!  Well, it wouldn’t be a super cool party.  We would serve orange juice, oatmeal and spaghetti, but I do have some delicious cocoa and cappuccino! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me!