Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Kids’ Thankful List

The boy:

I am thankful for my sister and how we get to play together.

The girl:

I am thankful for Ava, and that Bailey and Ava have so much fun together.

The boy:

I am thankful that Daddy doesn’t have to work overtime too often.

The girl:

I am thankful for our toys. We may not have very much, but I am still thankful for them. (the stenographer is trying to not choke as she types here)

The boy:

I’m thankful for our family and the time that we get to spend together during lunch time and school.

The girl:

I’m thankful for a nice home.

The boy:

I’m thankful for all the things that we have like my Legos and the snow gear that we have so that we can play outside in the snow.

The girl:

For my amazing scrapbooking stuff.

The boy:

That Madi does get to do all her creative girl stuff.

The girl:

Well, I’m happy that I have three dances a week and also that we have such a happy and peaceful family and life.

The boy:

Have I said dogs yet? Ok, Dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me!