Monday, August 16, 2010

My Sweet Boy

My son wants to be an author. I am really proud of him. He started a blog yesterday to post about his current and future book ideas. I have never met anyone at any age who loves to write like he does. He says he thinks in narration. As he plays and moves through his days, he can see words play out before him about what he is doing.

He has a great imagination and an unending supply of story ideas. I want this for him. I hope I can be the mom who gives him what he needs to achieve this dream.

He is so special and smart and sweet. Watching him put his own desires and needs aside for his sister these last couple of days while she is sick has really made my heart swell. I am proud of him. I like him. Isn't that grand?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me!