Saturday, August 28, 2010

Working at the Car Wash, Baby!

waterfallOur poor van was screaming for some attention.  It was so dirty that it really wasn’t safe to drive during sunrise or sunset.  The front glass lit up with dead things.  Ew!  Family car wash time!  mom and girl

My daughter loves car wash time, and is shameless about wanting to get wetter than the van.  My son offers a bit of challenge, though.  He plays hard to get.  He’s not too bad about anticipating our moves and keeping the van between himself and the business end of the hose.  This time, my husband finally had to get our daughter into his employ to hold our son so he could get his dousing!  In retaliation, my boy grabbed the scrub brush to give Daddy a run for his money! 

In the end, the parents win!  Both kids are too wet to even be allowed in the house.  When I brought out towels and tossed one each to the kids, they immediately began to dry themselves!  Frankly they were in more need of it than the van.  All’s well that ends well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me!