Thursday, August 5, 2010

What is supposed to freshen?

I love my darling boy, but the kid needs a bath!!  He is more than a little odiferous this morning.  Despite the urgency, he somehow got behind my daughter in line for cleaning. 

I love my darling girl, but the kid takes ridiculously hot baths!  She routinely sets off the smoke detector.  She has finally developed the habit of turning on the fan to help dissipate the steam. 

So, after her bath, we told the boy to run, not walk, to the bath.  He made his way in; he spun right back out.  Then he came and asked if he could wait for the bathroom to freshen up a bit before he took his bath. 

Son, I am not sure the bath is in need of freshening in quite the way you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me!